Mark Di Somma helps senior decision makers and brand owners redefine and articulate what makes them competitive at critical moments of change.
For more than 20 years he’s worked with senior teams in New Zealand and beyond, across a wide range of sectors, to identify how they achieve new goals, better pricing, greater value, fired up staff and more loyal customers.
Strategy, he says, is really all about being interesting and, more importantly, staying interesting in a world where new ideas rush at consumers and attention quickly flags. The strongest strategies are clear, ambitious, bold and focused on helping businesses and brands compete from the best position possible.
Mark’s wide and broad working knowledge combined with his practical approach and freewheeling problem-solving style make him a powerful addition to events focused on business leadership, innovation, marketing and branding.
Author and blogger
Mark regularly shares his thinking on international platforms: as an online contributor to Entrepreneur; for example, and as an Author with regular posts to top-ranking blog Branding Strategy Insider. His own blog Upheavals continues to be rated amongst the top 100 branding blogs in the world.
7 cues to include Mark at your event
• Your brand needs to take a leadership position in the marketplace.
• Your business is unknown or nowhere near as recognised now as it used to be.
• You’re caught in a price war, or heading for one.
• Your company needs to salvage and/or rebuild its reputation.
• Your organisation wants to be more trusted.
• You want to tell your brand’s story but you’re not sure what story to tell, who to tell it to or how valuable that story is.
• You recognise the competitive difference that a powerful sense of purpose could have on your culture but you need guidance on how to make it happen.
Mark Di Somma, presenting at Fairfax Media’s Future of Business event ‘Building Brands in the Connective Economy’, taught our audience to deconstruct old ways of thinking, lead their own cro ... keep readingwd and future-proof their brand. A clever, insightful and compelling speaker, Mark brings imagination, excitement and a sense of daring to branding Fairfax MediaView more