We are excited to have you join the books as a Non-Exclusive Speaker. This means you are free to manage any direct enquiries you receive yourself and Celebrity Speakers will manage any work we generate at a commission rate of 25% per booking.
If you have any enquiries you would like us to negotiate and manage on your behalf please forward them on to Rachel Bird who will pass it on to the best person in our Sales team to manage.
What’s next and what’s expected?
- As a Non-Exclusive speaker, while you do not have to forward all your direct inquiries to us – there is a minimum expectation that you will forward any enquiries back to Celebrity Speakers that originate from a Celebrity Speakers booking.
- We must be in agreement with fee – i.e. you charge the same fee as us. This ensures fee integrity in the marketplace and ensures we are not been undercut
- You are able to work with all other agencies and bureaus – however we need to ensure we are all charging the same rate.
- Please keep your website profile updated by emailing Rachel Bird who will action the updates. This includes your biography, latest photos, newsworthy information, speaking topics.
- When a suitable brief comes up, we will put you forward for the event and be in touch to check your availability – please pencil the date and provide us with first right of refusal if something else comes up.
- When we get in touch to check your availability for an event, please reply ASAP – our clients are under time pressure!
- Please note confirming bookings can take a while as we build your profile with our clients. The Client Relationship Managers work hard to put you in front of their clients for appropriate briefs.
- Things that can be done to try and speed up the process for getting bookings with us:
*It makes a real difference when our team can see you “live” in action – as they have to sell you to your clients and they expect we have seen you present. If you have any events in Auckland during the week we would love to attend.
*Keep us posted with any updates, and provide full bio and speech information as per the form – knowledge is power!
*Provide us with great corporate testimonials – clients read these! And it helps provide us with the confidence to put you forward.
*A Showreel is very helpful – a lot of clients request video footage and it is helpful in our training also.
If you have any further questions, please contact Rachel at [email protected]