Anything the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve!
Carmen Vicelich is an entrepreneurial powerhouse with over 20 years’ experience developing innovative solutions using technology and data to deliver impact. In record time she has created multiple, global industry-leading businesses that do just that.
Valocity empowers people around the planet with property and has revolutionised the valuation process, by digitally connecting lenders, valuers, brokers, and customers in One Smart Platform, to streamline the property decisioning process in over 2100 cities around the world
The unique, cloud-based platform is used by many of the world’s largest lenders across New Zealand, Australia, India, and Asia and the innovation has been recognised globally including:
- Fintech Scale Up of the Year Award 2022 at the India Fintech Awards (IFTA), the largest event of its kind in India
- Runner Up, Global FinTech of the Year Award at the world-renowned Singapore FinTech Festival 2022
- Excellence in Innovation Award at the Prestigious ASSOCHAM India FinTech Awards 2022
- Microsoft ISV Partner of the Year
In parallel to Valocity, Carmen developed, Data Insight, which helps Australasia’s largest businesses and government organisations leverage the power of data, AI and advanced analytics, enabling data driven decision making, actionable insights and foresight.
Her latest business, GenerateZero leverages AI and ML enabling organisations to capture, measure, monitor and reduce their carbon emissions to accelerate their sustainability goals. The innovative platform measures financial emissions and scope 1, 2 and 3 and is used by lenders, insurance and government.
Outside of founding three data and technology businesses, Carmen mentors several students and founders and is a regular global and Celebrity speaker sharing her story of innovation.
Carmen serves on several boards including UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) supporting child rights, Co-Chair of Fintech NZ, and on the New Zealand India Trade Alliance board. She is also a proud mother of four children.
Carmen has been globally recognised for her entrepreneurial success including:
- Winner, EY Entrepreneur of the Year, 2023 Technology and Emerging Industries
- Finalist: Woman Leader in FinTech Award, ITFA (India FinTech Forum Awards) 2022
- Finalist: Inspiring Woman Leaders Award, New Zealand International Business Awards 2022
- Finalist: Hi-Tech Inspiring Individual Award, NZ Hi-Tech Awards 2021
- Finalist: New Zealander of the Year awards for Innovation, 2021
- Mastering Leadership
- CEO & Company Directors
- Change Management
- Entrepreneurship & Entrepreneurs
- Future of Work
- Customer Service & Customer Experience